updates....  

Posted by Mine & Beth's Creations in , , ,




  • So I am doing well, as is Becca, I had an appt with the Dr. on Tuesday.. We are going every other week now since we are so close to D Day...

  • Jake is cutting some new teeth, he has been so sleepy lately...

  • Joey is out of town for THREE weeks... GRRR...

  • I have been busy around the house trying to organize and make the most of my space, Dad has been filling in for my Handy Husband and building closet organizers and shelving...

  • I posted before that I was a compulsive "saver"... as evidence showd with my pics above... notice the new shelves!!

  • Stocking up on diapers.. on the cheap... really cheap...

  • this is what my receipt for a purchase at Walgreen's showed tonight:

Walgreen Diapers size 6 (26 ct) 5.99 x3 = 17.97

MINUS Walgreen coupon (easy saver book) 7.50-

MINUS Coupon (found in pharmacy) 6.00-

Subtotal 4.47

Tax .37

TOTAL $ 4.84 for 3 packs of Diapers

($1.61 each pack or .06 cents a diaper)
Here is where it got fun... I rc'd a $5.00 Register Reward for my next purchase... so essentially I was PAID .16 cents to take the 3 packs of diapers out of the store!!!! sooo.. I am stocking up this week while they are on sale, as you can see from the pic I have started a mini stockpile already... Free Diapers for Becca and Jake... also the training pants are part of the deal so I am getting those too for Jake...

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 11:08 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

omg, those are fabulous pics of your stockpiling!! WTG

July 22, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Post a Comment