To everything - turn, turn, turn  

Posted by Mine & Beth's Creations in , , ,

To everything - turn, turn, turn
There is a season - turn, turn, turn
And a time for every purpose under heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep
  •  Today my Great Grandma White passed on. Granny White was 95 years old, just turned 95 on the 14th... She lived a good long life and was a good christian woman, I have no doubt that she is making herself at home in heaven now. We were expecting this as she has been in poor health for a while now, I will miss you Granny! 
  • Today is also my "little" sisters bday... she is 17! Boy how she has grown!!
  • Wednesday will be Becca's Birthday, it will also be the day that Granny is buried, I will have to miss the funeral..

This entry was posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 at 3:33 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I am so sorry for the loss of your great grandma. I am especially sorry you will miss her funeral. I bet you feel her near as you are welcoming little Becca into the world.

September 22, 2008 at 10:44 PM

I'm sorry Beth!! That is a lot to take in in 3 days. I

September 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM

Post a Comment